If you want to experience the comfort of your travels from the first step, you can benefit from a private chauffeur-driven transfer service at Istanbul Airport, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, Ankara, Izmir, Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya Airports with special discounts.
- TAV Passport members can benefit from the discounted airport transfer service by making a booking via the Call Center on 0850 222 25 75, at least 12 hours prior to the time that the service is required for. For Antalya, Dalaman, Bodrum and Çeşme Transfer service please book at least 24 hours prior to the time that the service is required for.
- Payment is required from the TAV Passport member during booking over the phone.
- Fees are valid within the metropolitan municipal borders.
- Transfer vehicles have a capacity of 3 people excluding the driver.
- Please remember to mention the number of passengers and luggage details during booking to enable us to send the most suitable vehicle.
- In addition to high segment vehicles we offer for your transfers, we can also provide new segment but more economic vehicles.
- Members need to get a code from HES before using transferring service.
- In accordance with the social distancing rules, restrictions regarding the transfer vehicles are made. In passenger cars a maximum of 2 people and in vehicles such as Vito maximum of 4 people will be transferred.
Click to view our price list
A meeting point is determined outside the airport following contact with the driver in Istanbul Airport, Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen, Ankara Esenboğa, İzmir Adnan Menderes, Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya Airports.
No extra charge is applicable for waiting up to 15 minutes during pick up from the address provided. After 15 minutes, the member is contacted and informed of the arrival of the vehicle.
In the event that the member cannot be contacted, the vehicle returns to base and no refund shall be given.
In the event that the member cannot see the greeting team during pick-up at the airports;
The member is required to call the Call Center for arrangements to meet.
In the event that the member leaves before informing the situation to the Call Center, no refund shall be given.
Members are not charged for waiting in cases of flight delays.
Members are not offered additional benefits for vehicle delays less than 15 minutes, provided that the member is informed. However, if the delay is more than 15 minutes, the member shall be informed of the situation and provided a transfer service of the same value as compensation if s/he prefers not to wait.
Change and Cancellation Terms
Any requests for change must be communicated to the TAV Call Center at least 6 hours in advance. The Call Center is open 24/7.
Any requests for cancellation must be communicated to the TAV Call Center at least 6 hours before the transfer time. The Call Center is open 24/7. Transfer fee is non-refundable for the route booked if the cancellation terms are not complied with.