Enjoy special perks and an exclusive 10% discount when shopping at Duty Free.
This service is valid in the following points, in Turkey and in T.R.N.C;
- Istanbul Airport Old Bazaar and ATU boutique shops *,
- Ankara, Izmir and Antalya (Gazipasa) ATU Duty Free shops,
- T.R.N.C Ercan Airport Kaner Duty Free shops,
- Sabiha Gökcen Airport Setur Duty Free shop,
- Ipsala, Kapıkule, the Sarpi Border Checkpoint and seaport (Marmaris, Cesme, Kusadasi, Bodrum) Setur Duty Free shops.
This service is also valid at ATU locations abroad. Current eligible points*: Tunisia, Medina, Skopje, Ohrid, Riga, Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi.
* Click here for a list of all the shops that provide discount services.
- The 10% discount applies to perfumes, skincare products, cosmetics and chocolate.
- Enjoy a 5% discount on alcohol and cigars and a 10% discount in all other categories at the T.R.N.C. Kaner Duty Free shops. (The discount does not apply to the tobacco category.)
- Discounts are applicable at the Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir Airport Bazaar shops.
- The TAV Passport Card must be presented to the cashier in advance to be able to benefit from exclusive discounts during duty free purchases.
- The duty free discount services are only applicable for the cardholder.
- Benefits exclusive to TAV Passport Card holders cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion offered by the operating company.
Exclusive Payment Point at Duty Free
- The Main Duty Free shop located on the Departures Floor and the Arrival-1 shop on the Arrivals Floor in the International Terminal of Ankara Esenboga Airport.
- The Main Duty Free shop located on the Departures Floor and the Arrival 1 and 2 shops on the Arrivals Floor in the International Terminal of Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport.
- Payment points exclusive to TAV Passport Card holders continue to provide services at the “pre-order” checkout point located at the Main Duty Free shops in Sabiha Gokcen Airport’s Arrivals and Departures floors.
- The TAV Passport Card must be presented to the cashier prior to payment.