As of 17.06.2020 Edition memberships have been limited to 60 transfers per year. Active Edition memberships that have been purchased prior to this date will continue to benefit from unlimited transfer services until their membership expiry date. The transfer is valid in the following locations: Istanbul Airport, Sabiha Gökçen Airport, Ankara, Izmir, Çeşme, Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya. Members will continue to benefit from special transfer prices after using the 60 complimentary transfers offered.
Booking Terms for Private Chauffeur-Driven Transfer Service
- TAV Passport Edition Card member can benefit from the complimentary chauffeur-driven airport transfer service by making a booking on email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance of the time that the service is required for.
- Only bookings made by the members shall be processed. Bookings are not accepted for guests and family members who are not accompanied by TAV Passport Edition members during the flight.
- Requests for cancellation and change must be communicated to the Call Center at least 12 hours before the time that the service is required for.
- Please remember to mention any excess luggage during booking and request for suitable vehicle to accommodate excess luggage.
- Private chauffer-driven transfer service is available within the metropolitan municipal borders.
- Members need to get a code from HES before using transferring service.
- In accordance with the social distancing rules, restrictions regarding the transfer vehicles are made. In passenger cars a maximum of 2 people and in vehicles such as Vito maximum of 4 people will be transferred.
* Additional fees shall be applicable in excess of 60 km for the transfer service in Istanbul, Ankara, İzmir.