Complimentary transfer service at Istanbul Ataturk Airport, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport and in Ankara, Izmir, Bodrum and Antalya can be benefited 12 times during membership period. After 12 complimentary transfers, transfer service is offered with special prices for Card holders.
- TAV Passport Plus members can benefit from the transfer service by making a booking via the Call Center on 0850 222 25 75, at least 12 hours prior to the time that the service is required for.For Antalya, Dalaman, Bodrum and Çeşme Transfer service please book at least 24 hours prior to the time that the service is required for.
- Transfer service is available within the metropolitan municipal borders within 80 km of Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bodrum and Antalya.
- Payment is required from the TAV Passport Plus member during booking over the phone.
- Fees are valid within the metropolitan municipal borders.
- Transfer vehicles have a capacity of 3 people excluding the driver.
- Please remember to mention the number of passengers and luggage details during booking to enable us to send the most suitable vehicle.
- Çeşme and Foça regions in Izmir and Dalaman are not included in the free transfer service.
Click to view our price list.
Meeting and Payment Points:
Meeting with your transfer responsible and payment transactions can be progressed at TAV Passport Car Park Payment Point at Istanbul Ataturk Airport on the Arrivals Floors. At Ankara Esenboga, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Bodrum ,Antalya Sabiha Gokcen Airports your transfer vehicle will be waiting for you at the exit of the terminals.
No extra charge is applicable for waiting up to 15 minutes during pick up from the address provided. After 15 minutes, the member is contacted and informed of the arrival of the vehicle. In the event that the member cannot be contacted, the vehicle returns to base and no refund shall be given. In the event that the member cannot see the greeting team during pick-up at the airports; The member is required to call the Call Center for arrangements to meet. In the event that the member leaves before informing the situation to the Call Center, no refund shall be given. Members are not charged for waiting in cases of flight delays.
Members are not offered additional benefits for vehicle delays less than 15 minutes, provided that the member is informed. However, if the delay is more than 15 minutes, the member shall be informed of the situation and provided a transfer service of the same value as compensation if s/he prefers not to wait.
Change and Cancellation Terms
Any requests for change must be communicated to the TAV Call Center at least 6 hours in advance. The Call Center is open 24/7. Any requests for cancellation must be communicated to the TAV Call Center at least 6 hours before the transfer time. The Call Center is open 24/7. Transfer fee is non-refundable for the route booked if the cancellation terms are not complied with.