- 30 day complimentary car park service credit can only be utilized by the card holder during the term of the contract.
- Use of 30 day complimentary car park& valet service also applies for TAV Passport members at the contracted valet points within the airports.
- Benefits offered by the card cannot be used in conjunction with any other benefits offered by either TAV or any other corporations and companies.
- TAV Passport Card members can benefit from the complimentary car park & valet the credit/discount service by submitting their TAV Passport Card at car park payment points prior to leave the parking lot.
- Consumption of credit is based on 24 hours daily usage and shall be calculated based on this principle by rounding off the leftover hours to 24 hours.
- In the event of insufficient credit to cover the car park fee, the available credit amount shall be used towards the amount owed and the balance shall be charged to the customer.
- The customers using the valet service shall not be charged a service fee until the 30 day complimentary car park & valet service credit is completely used.
- TAV Passport Card members can benefit from the credit/discount service by submitting their TAV Passport Card at valet payment points on the Arrivals Floor prior to receiving their vehicles.
- TAV Passport Card members can benefit from the car park & valet the credit/discount service by submitting their TAV Passport Card at the car park payment points.
- Our members can benefit at the Carpark & Valet Service with one car on the same day.
Car Park and Valet Service Points
Istanbul Ataturk Airport: Car park & only TAV Valet
Ankara Esenboga Airport: Car park & Valet
Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport: Car park & Valet
Bodrum Milas Airport: Car Park
Car park and valet payment points are situated next to travel point on the Arrivals floors at the Domestic and International terminals of Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
The exclusive car park fee for TAV Passport Card holders at Sabiha Gökçen Airport is 16 TL per day instead of 46 TL per day.